Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 1, 2010

Nenek

hi, this is my second post i guess. what actually i wanna say huh? ehmm ha! still nothing.
maybe i can tell u about my grandpa. today is the 5th year of my beloved grandpa passed away. for me, he his my father bestest friend ever. it is some sort of example for me to follow later. oh, currently my dad is somewhere on vacation in Bali. in fact i've never been there yet, way to go dad...

back to my grandapa, he is a lot taller than me. this significant attributes most of the time will make ppl node their head when talking to him. or is it me that being too not that tall(?) hehe


back then, my grandpa was an athlete. a good one i heard, able to do marathon with ease. maybe those long legs gives him the advantage? i presume.. he's also a very handsome guy. yeah.. it reflected on me too(chuckles..) haha. that's why during his bachelorhood season, i noticed that a lot of young makcik lingering at our house looking for excuses just to be noticed by my grandpa. on top of that, he is a businessman too, i guess that's all makes sense.

my grandpa as other classic man, good at religion too. compared to me, i'm wayyyyy behind. blamed this on my dad and mother for not being strict enough on me then hehe. grandpa, he can easily recite any verses from Qoran without reading it. yalah, where got astro during those early days...

hmm, all that now just a fond sweet memory about him. tonight i dedicate this post to you Nenek, Sheikh Hj Yusuf bin Sheikh Muthu. I even named my eldest son with his name (Naseem Eusoff). maybe with a twist at the spelling...love you nek!

1 comment:

  1. jaik ati... doa2 la k daknya ya jak dapat diterimak daknya kinek. sebab ya lah anak harta paling berharga buat mak bapak. teguh agama lam dirik kita tegoh la iman kita. amin...

    ReplyDelete